Here’s something just for fun on Friday at Fearless Fat Loss – I don’t do these very often however some bloggy friends of mine over at Divine Purpose Unleashed (CK and Michelle, be sure to check out their inspiring site!) tagged me for a response.
4 Jobs I’ve Had
(ok, so they’re my first jobs and they just happen to be in the food industry, and a lot of fast and processed food at that…)
- Beach stand hot dog and snack seller.
- Fast food burger and fry pusher.
- Steak and seafood table busser.
- Grocery store processed food hawker.
- When I feel joyful about the activity that I’m doing.
- When everything flows easily.
- When my guides tell me so.
- When I receive positive feedback from others telling me that I’ve helped.
What are 4 things you do to take really good care of yourself?
- Do regular cardio and strength training. My normal schedule is a minimum 30 minutes of cardio on my treadmill in my target heart rate zone (THR), 5 times a week, and 2 body sculpting sessions per week. One of those is focused on my upper body and the other is lower body.
- Staying off of refined sugar and white flour. These substances trigger my sugar addiction, sugar cravings, overeating, and binging – better for me to stay off of them.
- Drink at least 100oz of clean water per day. Clean water meaning none of those bottled, sugared waters but just plain ‘ole water.
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night – well, I aim to, need some work on that lately!
What are the 4 events that have most formed how you live your life today?
- Not finishing college when I was a kid.
- 911 (caused a career change).
- Going back to school to finish my degree.
- World travel in general.
What are 4 hot springs you have been to? (be sure to include directions!)
Here are 2 that I’ve been to, and 2 I’d like to go to:
- Yellowstone National Park
- Homosassa Springs, Florida
- Bath, England (haven’t been yet)
- Verde Valley, Arizona (haven’t been yet)
The next go around
I’m tagging 4 bloggers to continue on by answering the above (you can leave out the one about the hot springs if you’d like to) along with my add-ons:
- What are 4 things you do to keep your motivation up to work out and eat healthy every day?
- Name 4 people who have been the most influential in motivating you to change your eating and exercise habits.
- What are your top 4 reasons for staying off of refined sugar and white flour?
- List 4 ways that blogging has helped you either attain or maintain a higher level of health and fitness.
You’ve Been Tagged!
- Alexa at 10 Steps to Weight Loss
- Jen at Semi Charmed Wife
- Susan at Nutrition, Fitness, Life
- Jacqueline at Fitarella
Oops – The Rules
Almost forgot to give you “the rules”. 😉
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Share 4 things in these themes
- Tag 4 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
That’s it, looking forward to the answers from the 4 bloggers I tagged – have fun with it!Just For Fun on Friday at Fearless Fat Loss – 4 Things