For your weekend reading, here are several blog carnivals that my articles have recently been featured in, as well as one that appeared back in June. There are several that have to do with the topic of food, weight, or eating (disorders), and they call contain articles that are on the positive side of life.
I hope that you enjoy perusing them and finding some articles that resonate with you personally.
- The Secret of Creating Anything Desired – Get Happy! was featured in the Doing it Differently Blog Carnival at Today is that Day.
- The Best Weight Loss Plan Ever – The Six Week Body Makeover was included in the Made to Be Great Personal Development Carnival at Made to Be Great.
- High Fructose Corn Syrup vs. Corn Syrup Solids – What’s the Difference? was included in the Carnival of Nourishment at Nourished Magazine.
- “Eat That Frog” in Your Weight Loss Program was featured in the Carnival Of Female Talent at The Podcast Sisters.
- The Danger of Scale Obsession was posted in June 7th’s Blog Carnival Edition at Kansans and Friends In Weight Loss.