Today I have some more blog carnivals that I recommend you visit to gain some motivation and inspiration. As always, these are wonderful collections of a wealth of positive, uplifting posts. Enjoy!
- The Carnival of Diet Tips posted my article 5 Tips to Avoid Night Eating and Sabotaging Your Diet at MiddleAgeShed.
The Doing it Differently Blog Carnival included my post A Secret to Anti-Aging and Longevity – The 5 Rites at Today is that Day.
At Josh Bickford’s Reach For Magnificence Carnival, my post 5 Tips to Avoid Night Eating and Sabotaging Your Diet was presented at Reach For Magnificence.
The Made to Be Great – Personal development Carnival included my post Forget Dieting – Make One of these 9 Lifestyle Changes Instead at Made to Be Great.
- The Carnival of Diet Tips presented my post Is Weight Loss all about Common Sense? at MiddleAgeShed.
- The Carnival of Creative Growth included my post Do You Deserve to Be Thin? at Energies of Creation.
- The Brain Blogging carnival featured my post How To Use Your Brain to Lose Weight at GNIF Brain Blogger.
- The Carnival of All Substances presented my article Are You Addicted to Sugar? at Everyone Needs Therapy.
- The Personal Development Carnival included my post Do You Deserve to Be Thin? at Self Help Wisdom . com.