Don’t you love it when you find an entire list of positive, motivational quotes or articles?
It’s wonderful to have so much inspiration all in one spot, isn’t it?
Well today I have some more blog carnivals that I’d like to recommend to you since they are an excellent resource of positive, uplifting material.
- How To Use Your Brain to Lose Weight was a featured post in the Carnival of Powerful Living.
- What Is HFCS and Why is it So Bad for My Body? was included in the Towards Better Life Blog Carnival.
- How To Use Your Brain to Lose Weight was also listed in several other carnivals: Josh Bickford’s Reach For Magnificence Carnival the Doing it Differently Carnival, the Carnival of Creative Growth, and the Carnival of Life, Happiness, and Meaning.
- What is Crystalline Fructose? was included in The Carnival of Healing, and 5 Reasons to Avoid High Fructose Corn Syrup was posted in The Carnival of Healing (a different site).
- How To Surrender to a Lack of Motivation was listed in the Weekly Personal Development Blog Carnival.
- How “You On a Diet” Influenced Me to Change was included in the Cultivate Greatness, Success, and Personal Growth Carnival.
I hope that you check out these blog carnivals today and discover the wealth of uplifting words that they provide. Enjoy!A Collection of Blog Carnivals – Daily Motivation