Yesterday was the first day and there were a total of 132 submissions. I admit, I have not been able to view every one of them yet, however I have collected the ones that I found that are related to the topic of health here at Fearless Fat Loss:
- Talia posted her list of the Top 5 Mind Body Spirit Books. A good list to peruse.
- Jacob posted five different ways to relax. Good to know during stressful times. 😉
- Lexi posted on how to creatively achieve a goal. You could certainly apply this to goals concerning your health and weight loss.
- Jesper has 5 tips regarding cycling training and competing in time trials. I am an “amateur” biker, however if you are serious about it, this is a must read.
Additionally, here are some fun and useful posts that are off topic for Fearless Fat Loss. These bloggers were generous to link to me on their blogs (thank you!), and I want to give some exposure back to them:
- The top 5 funniest music video parodies by Roberta (a.k.a. Ear Sucker; isn’t that the funniest name? Very memorable, too!) 🙂
- Five Travel Blogs You Gotta Read by Sheila
- Top 5 Things to do with all the Top 5 Lists by Rajaram
While it will not be a regular occurrence that I post 3 times a day, I’d like to fully participate in the Problogger project this week, and part of that is taking the opportunity to bring you some interesting posts to read.
I hope that you visit them as they can offer some great information and useful tips. Enjoy!Problogger Group Writing Project May 08 2007