I have a few more posts to pass on to you for your reading enjoyment. The Problogger group writing project is going on until Friday, when Darren Rowse will select one random winner from all submissions. The prize is $1001.00. I entered mine on Monday.
Today there were an additional 242 submissions, bringing the current total to 374. Wow, that’s an awful lot of reading!
Below are submissions that I found that are related to health and fitness. I included the one on creativity because I feel that the more creative you are, the easier it is to stay in a positive frame of mind. We know how important that is, especially if you reach for food due to negative thoughts or feelings.
- Top 5 Special Health Tips -Part 1 by Doris
- Top 5 exercises to do in the home by Steven
Today the following bloggers graciously linked to my submission to the group writing project, thank you! 🙂
- My top pick for day 1 group writing project by Alamsyah
- Problogger’s Top 5 Group Writing Project by Mehdi
- 374 Top Fives by Chris
- Lists of Top 5 Priorities on Bloggers’ Minds Today by Ellen Weber
- 5 Insanely Creative Digi Masters (gonna become a habit!) by Quirky (Kristen)
I hope you get a chance to check out these articles and the blogs they are posted on. I sure have been reading many (many!) new, different blogs since Monday. Enjoy!