Imagine…If your Biggest weight loss challenge could be solved. Permanently.
A bold claim – but we know that it’s true.
If you could go from this……………..to this….
Without obsessing about or feeling deprived of this….
What If you could leave all of your lifelong struggles with food and your weight behind you…
And acquire the endless benefits of permanent weight loss!
- Feeling even more frustrated because of the fact that you are very smart and successful in your business life…yet still you struggle with food and your weight?
- Fed up because you’ve thought you should have been able to solve the Root of your weight problems on your own because you have achieved success in the rest of your life?
- Aware that the permanent solution will not be found in a new diet or exercise program? (What happens when you cannot stay consistent?)
- Recognize the high-level value of having your own professional coach who has already mentored others to success before you?
- Realize that there is a reason why all Olympic athletes have a coach?
- Accept that if you could have solved the Root of your weight problems on your own, then you would have already done so….years ago?
- See yourself in the body of your dreams and see how each area of your life (that you use your mind and body in!) will be impacted by releasing your life long food and weight struggles?
- Feel what that would be like for YOU to LIVE without your current and ongoing struggles? If you healed the Root so that you could get to the struggle-free place, and stay there?
- Hear what others would say about the amazing transformation they would see in you? An amazing core transformation in mind, body, and spirit.
With very limited availability
you are offered the opportunity to apply for
a complimentary, one-on-one
Weight Loss Discovery Session
with JoLynn Braley, The F.A.T. Release Coach.
Discover the gap between where you are v.s. where you’d really like to be! Only if you are Serious about getting Results for yourself now (has complaining and wishing ever gotten you the results of struggle-free permanent weight loss?)
This is for you if you are Serious about releasing the struggle with food & your weight now instead of continuing to talk about wanting to lose the weight someday…while talking about “Some Day” and continuing to live with the ongoing struggle!
- Would love to have a body that matches the stellar success you have already achieved in your business life.
- Can see how ALL areas of your life would be impacted once you Feel Great in your own skin and you take that Feel-Good mindset and Feel-Good body into every area of your life!
- Are serious about achieving permanent success with your weight. To drop the fat and keep it off…without deprivation, dieting, or struggle.
- Would love to put an end to the constant frustration you live with in this ONE area of your life (food and your weight).
- Know that if you could simply stay consistent, stop sabotaging yourself and stop stuffing yourself that then you would no longer stand in the way of your dream body…a body that would match your already successful business life (successful overall in your life except with food and your weight…).
If this is You then enter your name and email below to access the Weight Loss Discovery Session application to apply for your complimentary call.
As noted there is a very limited availability of these appointments, therefore we request that Only those apply who are Serious about releasing their lifelong food and weight struggles now rather than continuing to wait for that “some day” that just never comes, does it.
“The road to Someday leads to the town of Nowhere.” ~ Tony Robbins
“50 Pounds Released & Down 3 Sizes…Struggle-Free.
The Best Investment in Myself I Have Ever Made.”
“Before I hired JoLynn as my mentor and coach I was frustrated by my inconsistent ability to do what I knew I must do in order to lose weight (in other words, to eat sensibility and exercise). I felt discouraged and I doubted that I could ever lose weight and keep it off.
Today after doing the steps to get a weight loss mindset, My Mindset is completely different; I have hope and the tools I need to accomplish my goals — not only weight loss, but all my goals. I’ve already released 50 pounds and am down 3 sizes, struggle-free.
I feel empowered and liberated. I feel I have an opportunity to live my life as it was meant to be lived.
My new attitude towards life and weight makes losing weight something that is no longer adversarial and I have no shame about the decisions I have made in the past that contributed to my excess weight. Everything feels easier and natural to me, and many of the benefits were immediate!
My weight loss efforts are no longer a source of frustration for me. Food is not my enemy; it is my ally. It’s important to know that my transformations occurred from within, as a result of the Inner Self Steps I took and the Tools I acquired in JoLynn’s step-by-step System. It occurs internally first and the external follows.
The biggest transformation I received overall from this journey is that I am aware of things in a way that I was not aware of things before and I feel great most of the time. It is a positive experience and a lifelong approach to living.
The biggest surprise transformation for me was my attitude and how I feel about myself. It is very positive and freeing. Although my weight was the reason I initially chose to do this program, it is the benefits to all aspects of my life that will be the reason I stay on it.
If there was just one thing I would tell someone out there who right now is where I used to be prior to this journey it’s that I was skeptical!! Because I had tried everything else and nothing else had worked for me. I was about to give up on trying to lose weight altogether even though I knew that would be unhealthy for me.
I was simply out of ideas and completely discouraged. I learned that if you are willing to commit to the program and be open to the ideas you are exposed to in it, it has the potential to change your life — and your weight — in ways you cannot imagine in the mindset you are currently in. I cannot imagine anyone NOT being changed by the program for the better if they simply commit to it and follow it!”
~ Barb R., St. Paul, MN