I sent an email to my list earlier this week to alert them to the fact that I’m doing a fun, free call for them and yes, you can come, too!
What’s funny though, is that when I emailed them (and also wrote the post that I published here yesterday) I shared that I had already dropped 11 pounds in the past 4 weeks. Well today, as I write this, the update is that it’s 12.5 pounds.
And that’s without being “perfect”.
Yes, that’s 12.5 pounds of fat I released over the past 4 weeks and my butt is disappearing. Well, not totally disappearing of course, but it is shrinking. Actually, about 5 weeks ago, I bought a couple pairs of super cute jeans. And hey, that’s ok! I’m willing to buy some new jeans when I get into the next size. Why not?! Cute clothes are F.U.N.
No Force Needed (but FUN Is Good!)
I’m not forcing myself to do anything to get this weight off. I haven’t been struggling over the past 4 weeks. I actually ate quite a bit of Halloween candy where in past years I wouldn’t have wanted to hand it out and if I did I totally stressed about it.
Does this mean I sat down and ate all of the leftover candy that wasn’t given out? LOL, no! And you know what’s super cool about that? I DIDN’T WANT TO. The candy wasn’t “calling me”. I wasn’t attracted to it. I had some, I enjoyed it, and I moved on to lose 12.5 pounds (that’s as of today – who knows where I’ll be a week from now, much less a month from now!).
No More FEAR
But this is the most important part of my transformation, something I mentioned to you in yesterday’s post:
For the first time in over 10 years I am not fearing “The Holidays”.
I’m not fearing:
- Holiday weight gain.
- Being around sweets.
- Making a fattening green bean casserole and cookies for my family.
- Participating in holiday events and not knowing what will be served there.
- How I will look in my clothes (I’m loving how I look and I’m not at my goal weight – yet!)
- Eating a cookie or a piece of chocolate and not being able to stop.
- Stepping on the scale after Christmas and seeing that from Thanksgiving through Christmas I gained 10 or 15 or more pounds (or even 5 pounds).
- Beating myself up for how I ate or how I will eat.
- I’m not fearing having the thought come up that I must make a New Year’s Resolution because I’m not living in Tomorrowland – I’m taking fun, inspired action now and getting healthy results without struggle.
If you can relate to any of the fears I used to have about the holiday season and you’d love to be where I am now, without fear and without forcing yourself and struggling to get the results that I am (yep, 12.5 pounds down…so far) then this call is for you.
If you haven’t registered for my free call yet you can do that here.
And if you think that even one person in your network could benefit from this call then please use the Retweet button and Tweet it out. You can also Stumble it, Digg it, etc. using the links at the top of this post.My Butt Is Disappearing and Other Cool Stuff