Sunday, January 12th, 2014 at 3:11 pm
Ever wondered what Normal Eating looks like? In the past, I NEVER would have had moldy food in the house, because I would have Stuffed Myself with all of it before it could go moldy! Today I woke up and found Moldy Muffins in the frig – exciting!!! This is a sign of Normal Eating (yay!!)
On the most recent podcast episode of The JoLynn Braley Show (last week’s show How to Keep Your New Year’s Resolution to Lose Weight) I spoke about the fact that I have had boxes of holiday cookies from Trader Joe’s in my house for over a month and that I should probably freeze them because they might turn moldy!
This morning, I was actually excited to find these Moldy Muffins from Trader Joe’s in the frig that I bought at the end of December.
Here’s The Point:
In the past I’d NEVER have muffins, bread, cookies, candy, no food that would turn moldy in my house, because I would overeat and stuff myself with all of it! There would be No Chance for any food to go bad!
I would emotionally eat, compulsively overeat, stuff myself, and binge eat. There would never be moldy muffins in the frig because I would have eaten them (most likely at night) right after I bought them.
Continue reading “What Normal Eating Looks Like: Moldy Muffins!” »
Sunday, March 10th, 2013 at 1:33 pm
New Interview with JoLynn Braley on The Martin Hamilton Show!
Topic: How does a weight loss mindset help you get permanent weight loss?
Recently I was interviewed by Martin Hamilton of Malibu Nutrition on his iTunes show The Martin Hamilton Show.
It was a fun interview and Martin asked me some excellent questions about a weight loss mindset and how that helps you get permanent weight loss.
Some of the topics addressed were:
- What exactly is F.A.T.?
- What does a Fat Mindset (F.A.T. Mindset based in Fear Attracting Thoughts) create in your body?
- Mindset is 90% of the challenge of succeeding in permanent weight loss.
- Diet and exercise (skill) is only 10% of the solution in succeeding in permanent weight loss.
- If you’re not doing what you already know how to do when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle then you have a mindset issue.
- Any result you want to achieve in life is ninety percent about your mindset.
- How is emotional eating cured by a weight loss mindset?
- What is stopping you from taking action to get a weight loss mindset?
- What happens when you keep doing the same thing over and over again but you’re still struggling with your weight?
- What happens when you wait to get help from a professional coach and mentor to solve your food and weight struggles?
- What happens when you continue to take action out of the space of fear?
- Why money is never the real excuse for continuing to struggle and avoid hiring a mentor to help you transform and achieve permanent weight loss.
- Why your overweight and overeating is actually about your Life issues, grounded in F.A.T. (Fear Attracting Thoughts)
Continue reading “How Does Your Mindset Help You Get Permanent Weight Loss? New Interview with JoLynn Braley” »
Monday, December 10th, 2012 at 9:15 am
So you say you want to lose weight but instead you lose a few pounds and then regain it all back plus more (ack!)!
You feel extremely frustrated because you’ve been dealing with your weight problems for most of your life.
In fact, as you think back right now, you can identify the age you were as a child when you first started struggling with negative thoughts and behaviors that led to your overweight body today.
What’s interesting is you may be seeing that you were not even overweight back then! But still the negativity towards your body, food, and your weight was there, and the struggle began…
Now, take a piece of paper, write down your current age, and subtract your childhood age of “weight struggle beginnings” from your current age. What you are looking at on your paper are the total number of years of your struggle!
Wow, imagine if you could finally break free of that! How would you feel?!
Continue reading “3 Signs Diets Aren’t Working For You” »